Discover the beauty of the English countryside on a day tour of the Cotswolds, Oxford, and Stratford-upon-Avon from London. Visit the birthplace of William Shakespeare, the top sites of one of the world’s oldest university towns, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- 2 hours
- 2 hours
- Discover the sites associated with Shakespeare in the town of his birth
- Wander among the dreamy spires of Oxford
- Enjoy one of England's most spectacular landscapes in the Cotswolds
- Transportation by luxury vehicle
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide opposite Gloucester Road Underground station, London, SW7 4SS. Please wait outside Stanhope Arms bar, facing the exit of the station, near HSBC Bank. The tour departs at 7:45 AM. Please arrive 10 minutes early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this group tour will have a maximum of 28 passengers.