Enjoy 75 spooky minutes of sightseeing London aboard the Ghost Bus! Your creepy conductor will show you all the best city sights and give you a thrilling insight into some of the more gruesome histories of London's most popular attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Ride the historic Ghost Bus, an original Necrobus!
- Enjoy a thrilling comedy horror sightseeing show narrated by the creepy conductor
- See the West End, south of the river, and the heart of the city
- Enjoy on-board actors and spooky technical trickery
- Learn about the creepier side of London
- Ticket prices include admission
- Guided tour
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Northumberland Avenue, outside The Grand Hotel, just off Trafalgar Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The Ghost Bus Tours take no responsibility for items left on the bus. Personal items are carried at the owners risk and The Ghost Bus can take no responsibility for items damaged or lost.
- Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus.