Enjoy a full-day outing from London to three of England’s most beautiful and heritage-rich sites: Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and the city of Bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, French, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The order in which the attractions are visited may vary seasonally or for operational reasons
- This tour offers introductions to Windsor, Stonehenge, Bath, but due to the distance and traffic between each of the locations the travelling time to return to London considerably. Please be mindful of this when making post-trip arrangements
- Windsor Castle is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until further notice
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays
- As a working royal palace, Windsor Castle is used frequently by the royal family for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Opening arrangements may, therefore, change with no notice
- Children aged 0-2 years old can join for free when sitting on a parent's lap onboard