Enjoy 5 days exploring Wales. Visit an incredible array of castles, three national parks and learn about ancient Celtic culture. Travel in comfort through beautiful countryside on this luxury, small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear for your tour
- Accommodation will be drawn from a selection of small, locally-owned, guesthouses and B&Bs in the towns of Aberystwyth and Tenby
- All rooms are en-suite
- The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the town center
- For individual travelers, please select the single accommodation option; for 2 or more people traveling together, please choose the twin room shared option
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items