Enjoy a 2-hour walking tour of London as you take in sites featured in the Sherlock Holmes series. Visit locations that inspired Arthur Conan Doyle and make appearances in the books, television and film. See where the latest screen adaptation was filmed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See where John Watson first hears of Sherlock Holmes
- Visit TV and movie locations featured in the recent BBC TV production
- Find existing locations from the Conan Doyle books
- Visits to locations used in the books, TV and film
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside Granaio restaurant at Piccadilly Circus (Address of restaurant: 224 Piccadilly, London, Greater London W1J 9HP)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is unsuitable for prams or wheelchairs.