Visit the home of space and time and see the Greenwich Meridian Line with an entrance ticket to the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. Explore the historic home of British astronomy, and stand astride the Meridian Line.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stand astride the Meridian Line with one foot in the eastern hemisphere and one in the west
- Walk in the footsteps of royal astronomers and learn about the wonders of space
- Get one of the best loved views of London from Greenwich Park
- Entrance ticket
- Planetarium show
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Royal Observatory, Blackheath Avenue, Greenwich, London SE10 8XJ.Open in Google Maps ⟶