Make the most out of your day with a Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass, which includes the Royal Observatory and Cutty Sark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Royal Observatory is located on Blackheath Avenue, London, SE10 8XJ. The Cutty Sark is located on King William Walk, London SE10 9HT.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entry to The Queen's House and to the National Maritime Museum is free of charge except for special exhibitions and guided tours
- All sites open at 10 AM and close at 5 PM (last entry at 4 PM)