You do not have to go to Rome to see Roman ruins, or even St Albans, Bath or York. Though people were all ready living here, it was the Romans who founded the modern city of Londinium that through the millennia has grown into modern day London.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Generally at your central London hotel or outside the entrance of either St Pauls Tube station.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Entrance for the Temple of Mithras cannot be guaranteed for short-notice bookings
- Entrance fees are included
- Tube transport to and from the tour are not included