This walking tour will take you round the streets of Piccadilly, St. James and Westminster to visit sights relating to and important for wartime prime minister, Sir Winston Churchill, and then on to his famously preserved War Rooms, from where he ran WW2.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The walking tour will be in English with a guide. The War Rooms will be by audio guide
- This tour runs under all weather conditions so please wear suitable clothing
- This tour is non-refundable