Explore London’s famous Westminster area and see 20 of London’s must-see sights all in one tour. See Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and other London icons. Afterward, take a relaxing cruise down the Thames, and enjoy the fantastic views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Morning Tour : 10am. Meeting Point: Ritz Hotel. Meet outside of the Ritz hotel (Address : 155 Piccadilly) next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs. The nearest tube station is Green Park Underground station. When you get to Green Park Underground station, take the left hand exit. You will see a set of stairs and a ramp leading out of the station. Take the stairs. You will walk past the Big Bus Company people and in front of you is the Ritz Hotel & the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Your tour guide will guide you to Westminster Pier where you will board your Thames River Boat, but will not accompany you on the boat ride.