Join a guided tour in London and discover the secrets of Westminster Abbey. Benefit from skip-the-line tickets and choose to extend your experience with a Westminster tour to see Big Ben, Westminster Palace, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your accommodation in London
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour.
- We offer a private or group tour of Westminster Abbey. The tour type and itinerary depends on the selected option.
- Skip-the-line tickets to Westminster Abbey give you access to a priority entrance for groups.
- Admission to churches during masses and special events are restricted.
- St. Margaret’s Church is open Monday - Friday: 10.30am - 3.30pm, Saturday: closed.
- Due to abbey regulations, 1 licensed guide can lead a group of 1-20 people. We can arrange additional guides for larger groups.
- The 3,5 and 5,5-hour private tours include an estimated 1,5-hour round-trip transfer from accommodation, depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange a standard car (sedan) 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5+ people. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle.
- The group tour includes entry only to Westminster Abbey. Commentary will be in only 1 language. This tour is not suitable for people with disabilities.