Take two hours and discover the most famous palaces of London, explore two Royal Parks, and indulge in the most delicious and traditional High Tea in the grounds of Kensington Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet next to the Ritz Hotel on Piccadilly between the Hotel and the Station by the park gate (black metal gates at the entrance to the Park). Green Park Station has multiple exits, and you need to be at street level on the south side of Piccadilly. If you are arriving by tube, take the Piccadilly exit (Southside). The Gates are 5 meters from the top of the steps directly ahead of you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.