Discover iconic sights that inspired the Harry Potter books on a spellbinding guided walking tour through central London. Explore Trafalgar Square and look at bookstores displaying original copies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tours depart from the North West corner at the top of the steps of Trafalgar Square, next to the statue of two men in hats on the 4th plinth opposite the Canada House. Look for your Vox City Walks guide holding a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Your ticket includes multiple self-guided tours of London. Make sure to scan the QR code on your voucher to download our Vox City app and get full access to these