Recreate the magic of Harry Potter as you follow in the footsteps of J.K. Rowling's legendary characters. Discover the locations that inspired the books and visit spots where the movies were shot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 2:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Walk in the footsteps of Hagrid and Harry from The Leaky Cauldron pub to Leadenhall Market
- Cross the Millennium Bridge, destroyed by the Death Eaters in "The Half-Blood Prince"
- Go to King's Cross Station and push a cart at Platform 9¾
- Visit the Harry Potter Shop to buy books, board games and other souvenir items
- See the home that inspired 12, Grimmauld Place
- 3-hour walking tour
- Italian-speaking guide
- Transportation by bus and Underground
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide on the small square right next to Angel Underground Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour has no connection with Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. or with Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling's editors or representatives. All rights to the Harry Potter books series are owned by J. K. Rowling and its editors, including Scholastic Press. Film rights and image marks are owned by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.