Take a day trip to the West of England and explore the mysterious standing stones of Stonehenge, the royal castle at Windsor, and the historic city of Bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
This tour leaves from gate 19-20 at Victoria Coach Station. This is a 5-minute walk from Victoria Train Station. The tour departs at 07.45 (check-in starts at 07:30). The tour departure gates may change at short notice, therefore please check this information on your arrival at Victoria Coach Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- When Windsor Castle is closed (currently Tuesdays and Wednesdays) we will have free time in the town of Windsor
- St. George's Chapel is closed on Sundays. There will be extra time to explore the castle precincts.
- Lunch will be taken is in the late afternoon
- The lunch venue may change depending on availability in Lacock
- The order of the visit may change and lunch may be replaced by dinner
- This tour involves a moderate to high amount of walking
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge can vary due to traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements
- The Stonehenge Audio Guide is available to download in 12 different languages prior to the visit or while you are on site. Please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your app store