Take a day trip to the West of England and explore the mysterious standing stones of Stonehenge, the royal castle at Windsor, and the historic city of Bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- When Windsor Castle is closed (currently Tuesdays and Wednesdays) we will have a walking our & free time in the town of Windsor
- St. George's Chapel is closed on Sundays. There will be extra time to explore the castle precincts.
- The lunch venue may change depending on availability in Lacock
- The order of the visit may change and lunch (late afternoon) may be replaced by dinner
- This tour involves a moderate to high amount of walking
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge can vary due to traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements