Stroll around London for some unconventional sightseeing while solving a trail of riddles on a game on your phone. Learn about the city, its secret spots, and fascinating history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Discover Surrey Quays with a self-guided game via a browser on your phone
- Solve riddles and unlock local stories, recommendations, and London's hidden gems
- Enjoy an unconventional and authentic exploration of Surrey Quay's best spots
- A link to the web app game
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
There is no meeting point. All the details will be provided in an email from the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure, and no one will wait for you at the meeting/starting point. All you need for your exploration will be written in your email from the local partner.
- Games are available in English only.
- Every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle.
- The game is played in a browser on your phone. You'll need a little bit of data, max 2 MB. No downloads.