Enjoy a leisurely a one-way guided boat trip down Regent's Canal between Little Venice and Camden Town in either direction, passing by the London Zoo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy the pleasures of Regent's Canal
- Learn about the history of the canals
- Pass through the Maida Hill Tunnel
- Admire the landscaped gardens of stately homes along the canal
- Choose to start at Little Venice or Camden Town
- Boat trip from Little Venice to Camden Town or vice versa
- Guided commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Mobility scooters
Know before you go
- The cruise will depart from either Little Venice or Camden Lock depending on which option you select upon booking. Please refer to the departure point information for the option selected.
- A ratio of one adult for every one child under the age of 4 is required due to regulations on the river. If this is not adhered to you will not be able to board the boat.