Discover the magic of London as the city becomes illuminated in the evening. Hop on an open-top bus and pass by London's top landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The bus departs daily at 18:00 from Stop #11 London Eye - Westminster Bridge Road (Bus Stop next to Lion Statue, outside London Marriott County Hall).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is not a hop-on hop-off tour.