Discover the fascinating life of Queen Elizabeth II on a guided walking tour in London. See Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and much more as you learn about the Queen's record-setting reign.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Goddess Diana fountain, just down the path from the Ritz Corner entrance to Green Park. This entrance can be found on the right-hand side of the Ritz Hotel, Piccadilly. If arriving on the underground, disembark at Green Park Station. Take the Green Park/Buckingham Palace exit which will lead you to the fountain. Look for the Urban Saunters sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine