Explore the stately Windsor Castle. Marvel at the ancient mystery that is Stonehenge. Discover the wonderful city of Bath, England’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ride in comfort on an air-conditioned coach/bus with Wi-Fi on this 11-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enter Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Visit Queen Mary's Dolls' House and St. George's Chapel
- Explore mysterious Stonehenge
- Savor a tasty free lunch pack
- Discover the beautiful city of Bath
- Taste the spa water in the Roman Baths and Pump Room
- Admissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Roman Baths
- Professional guide
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Free lunch pack
- Free walking tour in London
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SHOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- State Apartments at Windsor Castle will be closed on May 2, June 16, and June 17, 2019.
- Windsor Castle will be closed on May 18, 2019.
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed from July 6, 2019 until further notice.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- This tour will depart promptly at 8:30 AM and return at approximately 8:00 PM.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- On June 18, due to Windsor Castle closure, the tour will visit Henry VIII's former residence, Hampton Court Palace, instead.
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch pack.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Queen Mary's Dolls' House, and the Drawings Gallery remain open.