Enjoy breathtaking views of London’s landmarks by night on an unforgettable open-top bus tour. Get panoramic views of St. Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point and departure point is London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist Bus Stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (Waterloo Station is a 2 minute walk). Meeting time is 15 minutes prior to departure time. • Departure 5:00 PM, check-in 4:45 PM, return 6:45 PM (approximately) • Departure 6:00 PM, check-in 5:45 PM, return 7:45 PM (approximately) • Departure 7:00 PM, check-in 6:45 PM, return 8:45 PM (approximately) • Departure 8:00 PM, check-in 7:45 PM, return 9:45 PM (approximately)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- Please note, due to current COVID-19 restrictions, a live guide cannot be guaranteed on all departures
- You cannot hop on or off this tour
- During summer months this tour will operate mainly in daylight
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day