Experience one of the most quintessential British events, the Changing of the Guards, in the heart of London. On this 2-hour tour, learn about and witness the event live with an expert guide, who will help you capture excellent photos!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Sainsbury wing entrance of the National Gallery, by the red telephone booth situated on the sidewalk of Pall Mall E, across the street from the Canada House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Wheelchair users must book the private tour option with a maximum group size of 8 and minimum of 2
- Please note that the tour does not enter the sites visited
- The tour may be canceled by the National Guard on the day before the parade, and if rescheduling is not possible you will receive a refund
- This tour is offered as either a private tour or a semi-private tour (8 guests maximum)
- For semi-private tours, a minimum of 2 guests is required for it to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum number is not met)