Indulge in a London afternoon tea experience hosted in the elegant Grand Saloon at Theatre Royal Drury Lane. Admire the dazzling chandeliers and ornate ceilings as you enjoy your tea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Catherine St, London WC2B 5JF, UK.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- - Afternoon Tea Start Time: 11:00am – 5:30pm
- - Last orders by 4:00 PM
- - Maximum 4 people per table
- - The menu has 3 different courses: Savoury, Sweet, and Finally.
- - It is offered a selection of Rare Tea Company teas and a glass of champagne.
- - A cocktail list is available upon request.
- - For allergies please speak to a member of the team
- - ID must be provided
- - Dress code: smart casual