From 7 September 1940 to 11 May 1941, London suffered under continual aerial bombardment from the German Luftwaffe, the like of which the world had never before seen and fortunately, rarely has since. It was known as the Blitz, changing London forever.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your central London hotel (zone 1) or convenient London Underground station.
- Private group
Select participants and date