Discover the mysteries of Avebury's ancient stone circle, marvel at the iconic Stonehenge, and immerse yourself in the rich history of Glastonbury.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait at Bus Stop GV on Cromwell Road (Ashburn Gardens Stop). The nearest subway station is Gloucester Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour requires a moderate amount of walking