Discover the London of James Bond on a fascinating tour visiting film locations, real spy stories, and places familiar to the author – Ian Fleming. Discuss some of the classic James Bond London settings and take part in trivia about the actors!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Stand on the spot where the traffic wardens were splashed in "The World is Not Enough"
- Try to spot a real spy at the Mi6 HQ
- See the different Whitehall buildings that have stood in for the offices of the James Bond London HQ - Universal Exports in various movies
- See the St Petersburg Square James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) visits in "Goldeneye"
- See film locations from Bond 24, "SPECTRE"
- Professional guide
- Transport by mini coach
- Gratuities (optional)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Temple Tube station (outside Temple Bar Restaurant next to the station exit)Open in Google Maps ⟶