Take a walking tour of London and discover the magical world of Harry Potter wizardry. This 2-hour excursion visits film locations and inspirations, from Westminster to Millennium Bridge and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Westminster Tube Station (in the ticket hall next to the information point by Exit 4). Your guide will be holding a wand and will be wearing a lanyard with "Brit Movie Tours" on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Public transport ticket
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- The tour does not visit Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross as this can be done independently.
- There will be a short tube journey as part of the tour so you will need an Oyster Card (travelcard).
- This tour is unsuitable for prams or wheelchairs.