Explore the Harry Potter locations of London by iconic London taxi cab. Visit Gringot’s Bank and Platform 9 ¾, follow Harry’s broomstick flight along the River Thames, and get Potter and Hogwarts facts and fables along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in central London.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- DISCLAIMER: Harry Potter Film Locations Tour is not an official "Harry Potter" event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of "Harry Potter" books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.