What better way to see the English countryside than with a day trip to Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath from London? Discover the famous Roman Baths in Bath, look out for the Queen in Windsor, and see the world's most famous stone circle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs from gate 20, Victoria coach station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9TP. This is a 5-minute walk from Victoria train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The State Apartments at Windsor Castle are occasionally closed however tours continue to operate and guests are encouraged to enjoy the extensive Castle Precincts, St George's Chapel (except on Sundays), and Queen Mary's Dolls' House
- St. George's Chapel is closed on Sundays. There will be extra time to explore the castle precincts.
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic congestion. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements