Enjoy a day out in London day on this ultimate tour of the British capital. Highlights include a comprehensive panoramic tour of London, the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace and an exclusive visit to St. Paul’s Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Find your bus at stop 8, Buckingham Palace Road. The what3words location is: gross.mining.spout. There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general enquiries. The nearest tube station is Victoria, which is located a 5-minute walk away.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- You cannot visit the inside of St Paul’s Cathedral during Sunday church services
- The Guard Change may not be operational in poor weather conditions and you will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
- Transportation without Wi-Fi may be used during peak times
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Due to the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, there is a chance that some London attractions may close at short notice. Your guide will inform you on the day if changes occur