Go behind the scenes at Arsenal Football Club on this combined Emirates Stadium tour and Arsenal Museum visit. Take your seat in the changing room, walk down the players’ tunnel, sit in the dugout, and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour entrance is at the Armoury Store area of the Stadium, Queensland Road, London N7 7AJ, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As Emirates Stadium is a working stadium, your tour date could be subject to change; it's recommended you check the club website for the latest updates around tour closure dates
- On match days the tour may be canceled, in which case you can get a refund
- Students must show a valid student ID at the tour desk.
- The tour is open from 10 AM–4 PM every day, last entry 3 PM.