Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the cutting-edge city of Cardiff from London, and visit a number of attractions, including Cardiff Castle and Cardiff Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Outside the National Rail ticket office in front of Platform 1 at London Paddington Station, Praed Street, Paddington, London W2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order are subject to change
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- London Paddington station: Meet your representative outside the National Rail ticket office in front of Platform 1 Meeting time: 7:30am Monday to Friday, 8am Saturday and Sunday. Your train will depart at: 8:18am on Monday to Friday, 8:48am, Saturday, 8:33am on Sunday.
- Journey time: 1 hour 50min - 2hrs approx. Please ensure you arrive to the station at least 30 min prior to your train departure time to avoid missing the train