Go behind the scenes at Arsenal Football Club with an Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum entry ticket and audio guide. Take your seat in the changing room, walk down the players’ tunnel, sit in the dugout, and imagine the roar of 60,000 fans.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour entrance is at the Armoury Store area of the Stadium, Queensland Road, London N7 7AJ, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As Emirates Stadium is a working stadium, your date could be subject to change; it's recommended you check the club website for the latest updates around tour closure dates
- On match days the visit may be canceled, in which case you can get a refund
- Students must show a valid student ID at the tour desk.
- The stadium is open from 10:00 AM–4:00 PM every day, last entry 3:00 PM