Discover the street art and alternative sights of East London on a 2-hour walking tour, and explore the diverse creativity of one of the city’s most trendy areas. Hear about the historical events that shaped the areas of Shoreditch and Brick Lane.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the statue of the white goat on Brushfield Street, outside Old Spitalfields MarketOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour runs from Monday through Saturday, and starts and ends near Spitalfields Market