Explore the valley behind Lake Como, perfect for nature lovers. See authentic rural villages, spectacular lake views, quiet mountain roads and stop on Lake Lugano during this fantastic circular route
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider’s office 60 feet (10 meters) from the Piazza Manzoni church square. You will see the big yellow church in the square as you approach the village. Parking is easy to find.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This is a mini adventure including sections of gravel, narrow village roads, and a series of steep uphills and downhills. Lake Como is mountainous — roads are not flat or straight. Athleticism, agility and confidence on a geared bicycle are required. The guide reserves the right to terminate a participant's ride if the participant appears unstable or insecure on the bike
- Suitable for: minimum height of 61 inches, max 76 inches and minimum age of 14 years. Maximum age 60 years unless recent, regular and confident cyclists.
- An e-bike is a normal geared bicycle that includes battery assistance