Explore Lodz on a private tour where you will learn about its important history as you walk through its surviving WWII Jewish Ghetto and picturesque city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby or in front of your accommodation.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Learn about the history of Polish Jews at the Litzmannstadt Ghetto
- Listen about tragic events of WWII while visiting Radegast Station
- Admire the splendid pre-war buildings with richly decorated facades in the city center
- Explore the maze of former factories and workshops of this once industrial mecca
- Pickup and drop off
- Private local guide
- Admission fees
- Photos from the tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- The tour requires a moderate amount of walking.