Take in all the natural wonders and beautiful spots of Snowdonia National Park. Take in World Heritage castles, the unique and artistic Portmeirion Village, stunning lakes, imposing mountains, Welsh Celtic towns, and mountain villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Marvel at the centuries-old castle of Caernarfon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Travel through spectacular areas of the Snowdonia National Park and Mount Snowdon Viewpoint
- Visit the artistic and playful village of Portmeirion
- Local guide
- Driver and transport in a 16-seat minibus
- Snacks and Refreshments
- Entrance fees to Swallow Falls Waterfall - £2
- Entrance fees to Caernarfon Castle - Adult / Child / Senior - £9.90 / £6 / £8. Under 5 free entry
- Entrance fees to Portmeirion Adult / Child / Senior - £12 / £8.50 / £10.50. Under 5 free entry
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Opposite the blue main entrance gate to Llandudno Pier is a bus stop/pull-in area and pickup point. There are signs for the vintage marine drive bus, and the red hop-on hop-off bus at the stop. You will also see a mini roundabout to your left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour includes some light walking and is suitable for all.
- If you have a child under the age of 3, a child seat is required. These are available for an additional cost of £15, payable on the day. Please contact the office in advance..