Get back to nature and cross the highest mountain pass in Slovenia on a day trip from Ljubljana and Bled. Choose whether to white water raft down the Soča River or explore the history of World War I at the Kobarid Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 - 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Due to multiple pick-up locations, your guide might need up to 20 minutes to complete all the pick-ups. Call them if you have waited for longer than 20 minutes
- You must be able to swim to take part in the white water rafting activity
- The white water rafting activity may not be available in October
- Spare clothes are available if you want white water raft
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Bring a camera and your ID or passport