Discover two exquisite glacier lakes glitter in the green valleys of the Slovenian Alps. You will visit Bled, with its eminent medieval castle and a romantic island in the lake and Lake Bohinj which lies in a tranquil valley of Triglav National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary hotel pick-up available in the area inside the ring of Ljubljana. In case you are staying in the central pedestrian zone, pickup is provided at the nearest possible pickup location.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum number of participants is 2
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes
- Entrance fee to Vintgar gorge depends on weather conditions in the region, as an alternative, you will take part in a cream cake tasting