Explore the UNESCO heritage Skocjan caves. Treat yourselves with a glass of wine and some prosciutto before taking a look at famous Lipizzaners horses. Your final stop is the oldest Slovenian coastal town: Piran.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
UHotel – by the fountain (Miklosiceva cesta 3, 1000 Ljubljana).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Skocjan Caves have a constant temperature of around 10°C, so wear warm clothes
- Good walking shoes are also advised as paths on certain parts of the tour can be slippery
- Bring a swimsuit