Explore Liverpool through the lives of the Beatles on a 3-hour tour by traditional taxi. Visit iconic sites such as Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields. Sit back and relax while a local guide shows you the landmarks that inspired the legendary "Fab Four."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from your hotel or any other Liverpool city center location on arrangement.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Visit the childhood homes of the "Fab Four"
- Discover Strawberry Fields, Penny Lane and the grave of Eleanor Rigby
- See the hospital where John Lennon was born
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or other city center location on arrangement
- Transportation by traditional taxi
- Local, English-speaking guide
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes