Drive across the Tagus River and visit a wild beach at Sesimbra. Get back to nature on a beach tour from Lisbon and visit the Cristo Rei statue in Almada on the way back.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Reception of sunset destination hostel, Cais do Sodre Train Station, 1st floor, Praça Duque de Terceira, Lisbon. Look for the door next to the red flag, outside the train station, facing the square/garden, and press the doorbell.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Child safety seat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for children under 6 years old or those with reduced mobility
- If you do not have your own child safety seat please contact the activity provider to confirm availability
- The beach is located in a natural park and the way is not paved so it is recommended to wear good sturdy shoes (not flip-flops)