Explore Lisbon’s famous attractions and beautiful surroundings on this full-day tour. Visit the westernmost point of mainland Europe, admire the wild dune landscape of Guincho Beach, and explore the trendy seaside resorts outside of Lisbon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- All Lisbon hotels, as well as all the hotels along the coast of Lisbon.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to the rush hour traffic in Lisbon departures after 08:30h are not accepted for this tour since it will affect the normal flow of the visits.
- Please bring your passport or ID card. Participants aged 65 and over receive a 50% discount on entrance fees to museums and monuments.
- It can be cool and windy in both Sintra and Cabo de Roca. Please bring a lightweight jacket with you, particularly from October to May. Please also wear sturdy footwear.