Take a day to travel through the beautiful countryside of Portugal from Évora in the Alentejo region. See a neolithic stone circle before exploring the ancient Chapel of Bones.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only available in the city center. You may be required to meet at a standard pick-up point. (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up. Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- English, Spanish and Portuguese available year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian by request
- Remember that more than one language may be spoken (maximum two)
- Infants and children occupy a seat, infant seats are available if advised at booking
- Child rate applies when accompanied by paying adult
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle
- Please wear appropriate footwear, bring bottled water, sunscreen, a jacket in winter
- Moderate walking included on this tour
- Minimum of 2 people per tour. If a tour is cancelled because of low bookings you will be offered an alternative or refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour will not be canceled for adverse weather, unless there are warnings by official organizations
- Tour partner is not responsible for traffic congestion resulting from cultural, sport, religious events, or demonstrations. They will offer alternatives to avoid these such as changing pickup or drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may happen without prior notice.