Savor the flavors of Portuguese wine on a 3-hour walking tour of Lisbon’s most charming neighborhoods. Soak up the atmosphere of the historic Baixa, Bairro Alto and Chiado districts, learning the ins-and-outs of Portuguese wine along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet by the central fountain at the Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara, Bairro Alto, LisbonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes