Enjoy an adventure on board Lisbon’s historic Tram 28 as it crosses the city and drives up the famous hill where the city was born, Get rewarded with superb panoramic views, and walk through the romantic Alfama district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet at the Praça Luís de Camões, near the statue • Your guide will be wearing a black backpack with the Lisbon Spirit logoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your guide will be at the meeting point wearing a black backpack with the Lisbon Spirit logo