Explore the historic district of Belem on a very 21st-Century mode of transport and discover the city’s major attractions on a self-balancing Segway using the new cycle path next to the River Tagus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Rua dos Douradores, 16. 1100-206 LisbonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult who must sign a statement of responsibility
- This tour is not permitted for pregnant women, intoxicated people, or those with a mental or physical disability or with a prosthesis
- You must weight between 45 kilograms (100 lbs) and 118 kilograms (260 lbs)
- In case of bad weather conditions and the local partner decides it is not safe to operate the tour it is possible to reschedule for the same day subject to availability
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of participants is not met and you will be offered an alternative date or full refund