Drinking games on our rooftop as you take in the nighttime view over the river. Head out to the bustling streets of Bairro Alto and Pink Street, where you'll have free entrance to the best clubs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Reception of Sunset Destination Hostel, Cais do Sodre Train Station, 1st floor, Praça Duque de Terceira, Lisbon. Look for the door outside the train station, facing the square/garden, next to a red flag. Ring the doorbell.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour operator promotes responsible drinking.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended. Some clubs have dress code (shorts, flip-flops and sneakers are not recommended)
- Walking in high heels on Portuguese causeway can be uncomfortable.
- A considerable amount of walking is involved – not recommended for individuals with reduced mobility
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to run the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund