Retrace the footsteps of SL Benfica's legendary players and victories on a 2-hour tour of the Luz Stadium, Lisbon that is perfect for football fans. Enter the stage of the 2014 Champions League final, and visit the museum to learn about SL Benfica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 measures, the locker and press conference rooms can currently not be visited
- Please note that it is not possible to visit the stadium on soccer match days. When there is a European soccer match it is also not possible to visit the stadium on the 2 days before and 1 day after the game
- Please note that to redeem your GetYourGuide voucher you must go to the "Benfica Megastore". This shop is located within the commercial area right in front of the statue of Eusebio