Tour Lisbon with a 24, 48, or 72-hour bus ticket with audio guide. Explore the city and various sites with different routes that provide you with the freedom to see what you want at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Catalan
Select participants and date
Redeem your voucher at the bus terminal at Marquês de Pombal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The Belem Line has an approximate frequency of 25-30 minutes. The last departure is at 6 PM
- The Castle Line has an approximate frequency of 20-25 minutes. The last departure is at 6 PM
- The Oriente line has an approximate frequency of 1 hour. The last departure is at 6 PM
- The Cascais Line Lisboa departs at 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM
- The Cascais Line Cascais departs from Hotel Baía at 12:00 AM and 6:00 PM
- The bus tour does not operate on December 25 and January 1
- The Castle Line only operates single-decker buses
- The activity provider reserves the right to cancel or change (without prior notice) any service due to the impracticability of performing the service, for reasons beyond their control. Should a visit be canceled for reasons beyond their control, you will not be entitled to a refund